An instructor-led classroom training relevant for professionals keen to perform process assessments, understand the results to provide a clear understanding of process capability in order to drive targeted improvements delivering increased value to the business.
Course Duration :3 Days Instructor-Led Classroom Training
COBIT5 provides globally accepted principles, practices, analytical tools and models designed to help business and IT leaders maximize trust in, and value from, their enterprise’s information and technology assets. COBIT5 provides guidance to executives and those charged with making decisions concerning the use of technology in support of organizational objectives. This framework helps business leaders address the needs of all stakeholders across the enterprise and ultimately maximize the value from information and technology.
COBIT5 integrates existing ISACA risk and value management frameworks into an established governance framework provided for in earlier versions of COBIT.
This instructor-led training enables process assessment and how to analyze the results to provide a clear determination of process capability. Participants will also learn how these results can be used for process improvement, measuring the achievement of current or projected business goals, benchmarking, consistent reporting and organizational compliance ultimately driving value to the business.
- Overview and Recap of COBIT5 Foundation
- Initiation of Assessment
- Planning and Briefing
- Data Collection
- Data Validation
- Process Attribute Rating
- Assessment Reporting
- Performing a Self-Assessment
On completion of this course, the following learning outcomes will be achieved:
- How to perform a process capability assessment using the Assessor Guide
- How to apply the Process Assessment Model (The PAM) in performing a process capability assessment
- How to identify and assess the roles and responsibilities in the process capability assessment process
- How to perform and assess the 7 steps outlined in the Assessor Guide
- How to use the self-assessment guide
The target audience for this course and qualification are:
- Senior IT Management
- Senior Business Managers
- IT Managers
- Quality Professionals
- IT Process Managers/Owners
- Governance related roles
- Business Professionals who want to gain knowledge of the approach to assess COBIT5 in their organization
Participants who successfully complete the course and pass the examination will be recognized as certified with COBIT5 Assessor Certification under the ISACA certification scheme managed by PeopleCert.
Delegates who do not attain a passing score for the examination would be awarded a course attendance certificate only.
The format of the examination is:
- Multiple Choice Questions
- 8Questions each worth 10 marks available per question
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) –50%
- 150-minutes duration
•”COBIT5 Assessor Guide” and ”COBIT Process Assessment Model (PAM): Using COBIT5” books are to be used
The COBIT5 Foundation certifications is a pre-requisite for attending the course and sitting the COBIT5 Assessor certification examination.