Agile is the ability to create and respond to change. It is a way of dealing with, and ultimately succeeding in, an uncertain and turbulent environment.
Course Duration : 2 Days
What is Agile? Why be Agile in your projects?
The future is unpredictable, and with the world and its technology changing ever faster, our projects experience far greater uncertainty on requirements ever than before. Projects that embrace Agile are able to adapt faster, deliver little and often yet remaining business and customer focused.
Based on the proven DSDM Agile Project Framework (AgilePF), the Agile Project Manager (AgilePM) manages Agile Projects in organizations requiring standards, rigour and visibility around Project Management, while at the same time enabling the fast pace, change and empowerment provided by Agile. The AgilePM balances robust governance with a collaborative culture that inspires innovation and improves competitive advantage.
AgilePM is the world’s leading certification in Agile Project Management, developed by the Agile Business Consortium and accredited by the examination institute APMG International.
This course covers the certification examinations for Practitioner.
Delegates who have attended the course are eligible for 14 PMI PDUs.
- DSDM philosophy and principles
- DSDM process and practices
- DSDM roles and responsibilities
- Project management through the lifecycle including planning and control and risk management
- Requirements and estimating
- Quality in DSDM
- Tailoring the DSDM approach.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of DSDM
- Deep-dive to understand how AgilePM manages projects with a broader focus on the wider business need and solution
- Learn how to manage projects using AgilePF alongside with other agile approaches
- Prepare for AgilePM Practitioner examination.
This course is intended for business executives, product owners, business analysts, project managers, designers, project members, developers or individuals who want to better understand agile as a delivery approach to improving their projects as well as individuals pursing the AgilePM Practitioner certificate.
The AgilePM Practitioner examination will lead to Practitioner certification. The format of the examination is:
- 80 scored complex multiple choice (part) questions
- Duration of 2 hours 30 minutes (including reading time)
- 40 marks (50%) required to pass
- Open book examination (only AgilePM Handbook is allowed)
- No negative marking for incorrect answers.
Passing the AgilePM Foundation exam is a pre-requisite for taking the Practitioner exam.