In today’s business environment, enterprises need to innovate in order to survive and flourish. Innovation, however, almost always involves risk. To maintain or attain their competitiveness, future-thinking enterprise leaders are increasingly recognizing the need for professionals who understand technology, and specifically how to implement and align effective risk management and control frameworks with their enterprise’s business goals.
To help meet the rising demand for professionals with this critical blend of technical and business understanding, ISACA® brought together its industry experts from around the globe to develop what is fast becoming the gold standard designation for risk management—the Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control™ (CRISC™) certification.
Course Duration : 3 Days Instructor Led Classroom Training
The CRISC Exam Preparation course is an intensive, three-day review program to prepare individuals who are planning to sit for the Certified in Risk and Information System Controls™ (CRISC) exam.
The course focuses on the key points covered in the CRISC Review Manual 6th Edition and includes class lectures, group discussions, exam practice and answer debriefs. The course is intended for individuals with familiarity with and experience in IT and enterprise risk management.
The CRISC Exam Preparation Course comprises seven primary sections, covering the following topics:
- General Examination Information
- The Context of IT Risk Management
- Domain 1 – IT Risk Identification
- Domain 2 – IT Risk Assessment
- Domain 3 – Risk Response and Mitigation
- Domain 4 – Risk and Control Monitoring and Reporting
- Examination Practice
Typically, each day of the course will cover a single CRISC domain, using lecture, group activities and practice questions.
Participants in the CRISC Exam Preparation course will be provided instruction designed to provide the following:
- An understanding of the format and structure of the CRISC certification exam.
- A knowledge of the various topics and technical areas covered by the exam.
- Practice with specific strategies, tips and techniques for taking and passing the exam
- Opportunities to execute practice questions with debriefs of answers
Individuals who are looking to build a greater understanding of the impact of IT Risk and how it relates to their organization.
Delegates who successfully completed the course and pass the exam will be allowed to apply for formal CRISC accreditation from ISACA
- Complex Multiple Choice
- 150 questions
- 4 hours duration
- Scaled Score between 200 to 800 Marks
- 450 Marks required to pass
There are no prerequisite requirements for taking the CRISC Exam Preparation Course or the CRISC exam; however, in order to apply for CRISC certification, the candidate must meet the necessary experience requirements determined by ISACA.
Instructor Led Classroom Training - SingaporeFind out more »
Instructor Led Classroom Training - IndonesiaFind out more »
Instructor Led Classroom Training - ThailandFind out more »