In acknowledging the importance of how Agile methodologies is key to handle today’s ever challenging project management landscape, PMI’s Agile Project Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® is a global credential in demonstrating your professional versatility in project management in agile principles, practices, tools and techniques.
This PMI-ACP Examination Preparation course helps you understand the core principles of Agile practices in multiple domains and provides the knowledge to pass the demanding and challenging examinations. Our training sessions are based on the latest PMI-ACP guidelines.
Understanding Agile Project Management
- What is Agile?
- Agile Principles
- Agile Families, Scrum, XP, FDD, DSDM
Agile Value Driven Delivery
- Value Stream Mapping and Product Roadmap
- Customer-Valued Prioritization
- Implementing Kanban Boards
- Value Planning, Delivery and Confirmation
Agile Stakeholder Engagement
- Incorporate Stakeholder Values and Stakeholder Alignment
- The effective use of User Stories, Wireframes and Personas
- Stakeholder Communication using Information Radiators, Burn Down Charts and Velocity
- 12 Principles of leading Agile Projects
Boosting Team Performance Practices
- Understanding Team Performance
- Building Agile Team
- Agile Team Highly Productive Practices
- The Art of Agile Planning
- Time-boxing, Iteration and Release Planning
- Agile Innovation Games
- Agile Estimation using Stories points, Wideband Delphi and Planning Poker
Problem Detection and Resolution
- Addressing Quality in Agile
- Failure Modes and Alternatives
- Problems Resolution Techniques
- Agile Retrospective
- Knowledge Sharing
- PMI’s Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
On completion of this 3-day course, delegates would have been exposed to our proven and customized approach of preparation for the PMI-ACP examination via:
- Exam-focused training
- Exam success strategies
- Sample Exam Questions
- Advice to participants on the application process for the PMI-ACP certification
If you already use agile practices or your organization is adopting agile methods, earning the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® certification will demonstrate your knowledge of and commitment to this rapidly growing approach to project management.
PMO leaders, traditional Project Managers working with agile developers and Project Managers looking for more successful ways for projects planning and execution and people implementing Agile in Waterfall environment.
Project team members who are inspired to gain the knowledge of how the Agile methodologies could assist them in their everyday works.
The PMP-ACP examination is a multiple choice, closed-book format exam, conducted using computer-based testing (CBT). There are 120 questions and candidates have 3 hours to complete the exam.
For delegates seeking to sit for the PMI-ACP exam, this course will provide you the 21 contact hours of Training required by PMI.
Delegates are required to submit their 2,000 hours general project management experience and 1,500 agile project experience via PMI website www.pmi.org. Our instructor will provide comprehensive guidance during the class for this process. For details, please refer to the PMI-ACP Credential Handbook at www.pmi.org or contact us.
There are no upcoming events at this time.