Minimise business risks and impact on customers with Continuous Testing
Learn how to apply Scrum practices to Process Owner responsibilities and use Agile and Lean principles and practices and how to continually align process performance with overall business goals.
Our recent virtual class! In support of safe management in light of COVID19, classes may be run virtually.
Learn how to optimize testing, to test faster and still obtain good quality and a consistent stable result.
Course Duration : 2 Days Instructor-Led Classroom Training
DevOps Premier Partner
Sapience’s Accredited Trainers have gone through a vetting process with DevOps Institute, and official material will be provided.
This comprehensive course addresses testing in a DevOps environment and covers concepts such as the active use of test automation, testing earlier in the development cycle, and instilling testing skills in developers, quality assurance, security, and operational teams.The course is relevant for every modern IT professional involved in defining or deploying a DevOps testing strategy for their organization, as test engineering is the backbone of DevOps and the primary key for successful DevOps pipeline to support digital transformation.Actionable and exciting exercises will be used to apply the concepts covered in the course and sample documents, templates, tools, and techniques will be provided to leverage after the class.This course may be eligible for PMI’s PDUs.
- What is DevOps Testing and its Business Benefits?
- Relation of DevOps testing to other test methodologies
- DevOps testing best practices
- DevOps Testing Terminology
- Culture changes
- Organization changes
- Process and team friction
- Motivation strategies
- Measuring Success
- Continuous Evolution
- What is the DevOps pipeline?
- DevOps Testing on the pipeline
- Test strategy choices
- Pre-Flight strategies
- Continuous Integration Testing
- System, Delivery and Customer Testing
- Test Environments
- Lab Management
- Topology orchestration
- Test Automation Frameworks
- Test Tools
- Selection criterion
- Automated metrics
- Key concepts
- Test Case Best Practices & Design
- Test Suite Best Practices & Design
- DevOps Test Management Metrics
- DevOps Management Tools
- DevOps Test Results Analysis
- Integrating DevOps Results Analysis
- Test Management Exercise
- Fictitious Product Test Requirements.
On completion of this course, the following learning outcomes will be achieved:
- Purpose, benefits, concepts and vocabulary of DevOps testing
- How DevOps testing differs from other types of testing
- DevOps testing strategies, test management, and results analysis
- Strategies for selecting test tools and implementing test automation
- Integration of DevOps testing into Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery workflows
- How DevOps testers fit with a DevOps culture, organization, and roles.
The target audience for this course are professionals involved in defining DevOps test strategies, such as:
- Delivery Staff
- DevOps Engineers
- IT Managers
- Project Managers
- Lab Staff
- Maintenance and Support Staff
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Quality Assurance Teams
- Release Managers
- Software Engineers.
Participants who successfully complete the course and pass the examination will be recognized as Continuous Testing Foundation (CTF) certified which is issued and governed by DevOps Institute. Delegates who do not attain a passing score for the examination would be awarded a course attendance certificate only. EXAMINATION FORMAT
- 40 Multiple Choice
- 1 mark per correct answer
- 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 65%
- Sixty minutes duration
- Web-based Open-book exams.
There are no prerequisites to attending the Continuous Testing Foundation course or sitting the certification examination. Familiarity with DevOps definitions and principles are essential.
There are no upcoming events at this time.