This module provides the candidate with an understanding of all types of engagement and interactions between a service provider and their customers, users, suppliers and partners, including key customer/ user experience and journey mapping concepts.
Course Duration: 3 Days Instructor-Led Classroom Training
Take what was established as THE best practice guidance of IT Service Management – then make it better. ITIL4 will help businesses navigate the new technological era, commonly known as the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
The ITIL4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV) course helps ITSM practitioners assimilate further into the emerging practices of ITIL4 – specifically in the areas of guiding stakeholders, whether they are customers or service providers, through the principles and practices of co-creating value through services.
This interactive course is essential to the development of the modern day technologist and ITSM practitioner and leader in modern IT organisations seeking innovation and delivering full value to the business.
Successfully obtaining the ITIL 4 Drive Stakeholder Value qualification is one of the pre-requisites for the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional which assesses the candidates practical and technical knowledge about how to run successful, modern, IT-enabled services, teams and workflows.
- Understand how customer journeys are designed
- Understand the concept
- Designing the journey
- Step 1 – Explore
- Understanding service consumers
- Understanding service providers
- Understanding markets
- Target markets
- Step 2 – Engage
- Communicating and collaborating
- Understand service relationship
- Building service relationship
- Managing suppliers and partners
- Step 3 – Offer
- Managing demands
- Specifying customer requirements
- Designing service offering
- Selling and obtaining offerings
- Step 4 – Agree
- Planning value co-creation
- Negotiating and agreeing service
- Step 5 – Onboard
- Planning onboarding
- Fostering user relationships
- Providing user channels
- Enabling users for service
- Elevating mutual capabilities
- Off-boarding customers and users
- Step 6 – Co-create
- Fostering a service mindset
- On-going service interactions
- Nurturing user committees
- Step 7 – Realise
- Realizing service value
- Tracking value realisation
- Assessing and reporting value
- Evaluating value realization
- Realizing value for the service provider
- Included practices:
- Relationship management
- Supplier management
- Business analysis
- Service level management
- Service Catalogue management
- Service Desk
- Service request management
- Portfolio management.
On completion of this course, the following learning outcomes will be achieved:
- Understand customer journeys
- Target markets and foster stakeholder relationships
- Shape demand and define service offerings
- Align expectations and agree details of services
- Onboard and off-board customers and users
- Act together to ensure continual value co-creation
- Realize and validate service value.
The target audience for this course and qualification are:
- Individuals continuing their journey in service management
- ITSM managers and aspiring ITSM managers
- ITSM practitioners who are responsible for managing and integrating stakeholders
- Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to develop their knowledge.
Participants of the course who successfully pass the certification examination will be awarded the ITIL Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value certification.
The format of the examination is:
- 40 Multiple Choice Questions
- 1 mark per correct answer
- 28 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 70%
- 90 minutes duration
Candidates must already have achieved ITIL4 Foundation certification to qualify to sit the examination.
There are no upcoming events at this time.