Accelerate your cybersecurity career with the CCSP certification.
Earning the CCSP certification gears you to be able to effectively respond to the ever developing threat of security breaches for your cloud or cloud-based services. With a CCSP, you validate your expertise and become an (ISC)² member, unlocking a broad array of exclusive resources, educational tools, and peer-to-peer networking opportunities.
Prove your skills, advance your career, and gain the support of a community of cybersecurity leaders here to support you throughout your career.
Course Duration : 5 Days
The CCSP Exam Preparation course is an intensive, five day examination preparation program to prepare individuals who are planning to sit for the Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) exam.
The course provides candidates with the techniques and strategies needed to defend against threats and also optimise Cloud Security. Upon completion of this interactive course, individuals will be able to respond to the ever developing threat of security breaches and be able to utilise data discovery and classification technologies, execute secure jurisdictional data protection which is a prominent aim of all cloud servers and cloud-based architectures, that is becoming more apparent with the development of new stringent data protection laws.
With constantly evolving cloud platforms, the importance of Cloud Security is continually elevating for organisations. This certification prepares delegates in order to ensure that they can implement secure cloud structures within their own organisation.
The CCSP Exam Preparation Course comprises ten primary sections, covering the following topics:
- General Examination Information
- Cloud, Concepts, Architecture and Design
- Cloud Data Security
- Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security
- Cloud Application Security
- Cloud Security Operations
- Legal, Risk and Compliance
- Examination Practice.
Participants in the CCSP Exam Preparation course will be provided instruction designed to provide the following:
- An understanding of the format and structure of the CCSP certification exam.
- A knowledge of the various topics and technical areas covered by the exam.
- Practice with specific strategies, tips and techniques for taking and passing the exam
- Opportunities to execute practice questions with debriefs of answers.
The CCSP is ideal for experienced IT and Cloud Security experts, Enterprise Architects, Security Consultants, Systems Engineers, Security Administrators.
Delegates who successfully completed the course and pass the exam will be allowed to apply for formal CCSP accreditation from ISC2.
- Adaptive Computer Based
- Multiple Choice and Advanced Innovative Questions
- Up to 125 questions
- 4 hours duration
- Maximum Possible Score of 1000 points
- 700 points required to pass.
There are no prerequisite requirements for taking the CCSP Exam Preparation Course or the CCSP exam; however, in order to apply for CCSP certification, the candidate must meet the necessary experience requirements determined by ISC2.