The course will run for 4 days, from 9am to 5pm.
This course is accredited by Information Systems Audit and Control Association.
Mode of Delivery
All classes are now run in a virtual classroom setting.
ISACA®’s Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer™ (CDPSE™) certification! With increasing regulations on how data is collected and managed, organizations need to enhance the value of data while maintaining customer trust. CDPSE is the first experience-based, technical certification of its kind. It assesses a technology professional’s ability to implement privacy by design which results in privacy technology platforms and products that build trust and advance data privacy.
CDPSE also assesses a data analyst/data scientist’s ability to manage the data lifecycle and advise technologists on privacy compliance and best data practices. CDPSE enables data scientists and privacy technologists with a common language and data science methodologies to improve the end user experience while preserving privacy and retaining trust.
With the completion of this training, you will learn the required technical skill-set of privacy-enhanced designs in order to build a common understanding of best practices throughout your organisation. You'll also learn to implement:
- Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA)
- Strategies against threats, attacks and vulnerabilities related to privacy - including encryption, hashing and de-identification
- Data Inventory and classification (e.g., tagging, tracking, SOR)
The CDPSE Exam Preparation course is an intensive, four-day review program to prepare individuals who are planning to sit for the Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer (CDPSE) exam.
The course focuses on the key points covered in the CDPSE Review Manual and includes class lectures, group discussions/activities, exam practice and answer debriefs. The course is intended for individuals with familiarity with and experience in the management of data privacy within the organization.
This course may be eligible for PMI's PDUs.
The CDPSE Exam Preparation Course comprises three primary domains, covering the following topics:
- Privacy Governance
- Privacy Architecture
- Data Life Cycle
Typically, each domain will take a day to a day and a half to complete, using a combination of lecture, group activities and practice questions.
Participants in the CDPSE Exam Preparation course will be provided instruction designed to provide the following:
- An understanding of the format and structure of the CDPSE certification exam.
- A knowledge of the various topics and technical areas covered by the exam.
- Practice with specific strategies, tips and techniques for taking and passing the exam
- Opportunities to execute practice questions with debriefs of answers
This course is suitable for IT Professionals who are keen in the implementation and management of technical privacy solutions. This certification would be suitable for
- Lead software engineer – data and system privacy
- Privacy engineer
- Privacy analyst
- Privacy advisor
- Consultant - security and privacy
- Lead privacy manager
- Security and privacy engineer
- Software engineer backend privacy engineering
- Engineer management - privacy engineering
- Domain architect – legal care compliance, privacy
- Privacy solutions architect
- Information security engineer user data protection
Delegates who successfully completed the course and pass the exam will be allowed to apply for formal CDPSE accreditation from ISACA
- Complex Multiple Choice
- 150 questions
- 4 hours duration
- Scaled Score between 200 to 800 Marks
- 450 Marks required to pass
There are no prerequisite requirements for taking the CDPSE Exam Preparation Course or the CDPSE exam; however, in order to apply for CDPSE certification, the candidate must meet the necessary experience requirements determined by ISACA.