What is UTAP?
For NTUC members to help cover the cost of their training, the Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP) provides this opportunity. This incentive is intended to motivate more NTUC members to pursue skill development.
Our UTAP Supported Courses!
UTAP Training Benefit
|NTUC Members||50% reimbursement of the course fee paid out-of-pocket, up to $250 per calendar year|
NTUC Members aged 40 and above (Enhanced UTAP)
|50% reimbursement of the course fee paid out-of-pocket, up to $500 per calendar year (only applicable to courses attended between 1st July 2020 to 31st December 2022).|
The following criteria must be met:
1) Maintained paid-up NTUC membership throughout the entire course duration and at the point of claim;
2) Course by training provider must be supported under UTAP and training must commence within the supported period
3) The course must not be fully sponsored by the company or other types of funding;
4) Member must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and sat for all prescribed examination(s), if any;
5) UTAP application must be submitted within 6 months after course completion