Business Simulation Duration: 1 Day
One of the most interactive ways of introducing the Agile mindset and Scrum framework. Put into practice the fundamentals of Scrum in just one day.
You have probably heard the idiom “A picture says more than a thousand words”. Well, a good simulation says more than a thousand pictures!
Lego for Scrum is one of those rare gems, a fun and effective simulation that conveys the essence of multi-team agile development in a way that any number of words and pictures couldn’t. This simulation has been field-tested and iterated on for years, with some deep thinking in both the principles and the practical aspects of the simulation.
Lego for Scrum enables participants to actually live the Agile principles and apply the Scrum practices. The simulation takes a lot longer than showing slides, but the learning sticks! Even better, participants are actively engaged, fully participative and having fun! It’s always the simulations (learning by doing) that participants are able to recall the key concepts and ideas in Scrum.
- Agile Manifesto
- Scrum roles and processes
- Grooming and Sprint Planning
- Daily Scrum
- Sprint Review
- Sprint Retrospective
- Learn the Scrum framework and practices
- Understand Scrum principles, event, artifacts and ceremonies
- Experience the Agile mindset and Scrum values through action
- Put theory into practice and have fun building a product with Lego!
- Anyone in product or solution delivery using or intending to use Scrum
- Anyone new to Scrum or professionals who desire to improve their Scrum skills
Lego for Scrum is a great add-on to ABC Scrum Master, Scrum Product Owner and AgilePM Practitioner courses.
No prior knowledge on Scrum or Agile is required. If this simulation is run as a standalone workshop, we will introduce Scrum to the participants.Some experience in projects, product or solution development would be advantageous.