PMI’s Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® is a valuable entry-level certification for project practitioners. Designed for those with little or no project experience, the CAPM® demonstrates your understanding of the fundamental knowledge, terminology and processes of effective project management.
Whether you’re new to project management, changing careers, or already serving as a subject matter expert on project teams, the CAPM can get your career on the right path or take it to the next level.
Within the respective Knowledge Areas, the Key Concepts, Trends and Emerging Practices, Tailoring Considerations and Consideration of Agile or Adaptive methods would be covered.
This CAPM Examination Preparation course helps you understand the core principles of CAPM® and provides the skills to pass the CAPM® examinations. Our training sessions are based on the latest 6th Edition of the Project Management Book Of Knowledge (PMBOK).
- Introduction to CAPM and Project Management
- Environments in which projects operate
- Process Groups and Knowledge Areas
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Code of Ethics in Project Management
- Agile Practice Guide.
On completion of this course, delegates would have been exposed to our proven and customized approach of preparation for the CAPM examination via:
- Exam-focused training
- Exam success strategies
- Mock sessions to simulate the actual exam
- Advice to participants on the application form for the CAPM certification exam.
If you’re a project practitioner looking to demonstrate your commitment to project management, improve your ability to manage larger projects and earn additional responsibility, the CAPM certification is right for you.
For delegates seeking to sit for the CAPM exam, this course will provide you the 23 contact hours of Project Management Training required by PMI.
Our instructor will provide comprehensive guidance during the class for the application process. For details, please refer to the CAPM Handbook at www.pmi.org or contact us.
There is no pre-requisite to attend this course however it is recommended that delegates have some project experience.