This three-day course aims to provide finance professionals with a solid foundation in the rapidly changing world of fintech and digital banking. FinTech, short for financial technology, refers to an emerging financial services sector that is fast becoming indispensable to financial institutions and is constantly impacting the way we view and execute financial transactions. This course will be pivotal in helping participants grasp the basics of fintech, navigate the mechanisms that facilitate it and comprehend the inevitably complex issues and intricacies that it brings.
Benefits of the workshop are:
• Understand the technologies that are impacting the economy, especially banking
• Theoretical understanding of artificial intelligence (AI), the blockchain and Internet of Things (IoT) within FinTech
• Broad applications grasp of technical/process solution to existing pain points
• Develop business use case to develop/improve a new/existing product
• Develop a competitive corporate strategy through innovative thinking
• Significantly reduce business costs and improve efficiencies