In today’s fast-paced and ever-more complex business environment, information has become the most valuable currency for enterprises around the globe. Information systems professionals play vital roles in leveraging the value, and assuring the security and integrity of the massive volumes of information that drive business.
For those professionals and the enterprises they serve the world over, the CISA®—Certified Information Systems Auditor®—is recognized as proof of competency and experience in providing assurance that critical business assets are secured and available.
Course Duration : 5 Days Instructor Led Classroom Training
The CISA Exam Preparation course is an intensive, five-day review program designed to prepare professionals for the Certified Information Systems Auditor™ (CISA) exam.
The course focuses on the key points covered in the CISA Review Manual 26th Edition and includes class lectures, group discussions, exam practice and answer debriefs. The course is intended for individuals with familiarity with and experience in information systems auditing, control or security.
The CISA Exam Preparation Course comprises seven primary sections, covering the following topics:
- General Examination Information
- Domain 1: Information System Auditing Process (21 percent)
- Domain 2: Governance and Management of IT (17 percent)
- Domain 3: Information Systems, Acquisition, Development and Implementation (12 percent)
- Domain 4: Information Systems Operations and Business Resilience (23 percent)
- Domain 5: Protection of Information Assets (27 percent)
- Examination Practice
Participants in the CISA Exam Preparation course will be provided instruction designed to provide the following:
- An understanding of the format and structure of the CISA certification exam.
- A knowledge of the various topics and technical areas covered by the exam.
- Practice with specific strategies, tips and techniques for taking and passing the exam
- Opportunities to execute practice questions with debriefs of answers
Individuals who audit, control monitor and access information technology and business systems.
Delegates who successfully completed the course and pass the exam will be allowed to apply for formal CISA accreditation from ISACA
- Complex Multiple Choice
- 150 questions
- 4 hours duration
- Scaled Score between 200 to 800 Marks
- 450 Marks required to pass
There are no prerequisite requirements for taking the CISA Exam Preparation Course or the CISA exam; however, in order to apply for CISA certification, the candidate must meet the necessary experience requirements determined by ISACA. PRE C
This certification training is supported under the following programmes
Singapore - CITREP+
Up to 70% to 100% CITREP+ funding available. Terms and conditions apply. Please visit www.imtalent.sg/citrep for full details.
Malaysia - HRDF