Accelerate your cybersecurity career with the CISSP certification.
Earning the CISSP proves you have what it takes to effectively design, implement and manage a best-in-class cybersecurity program. With a CISSP, you validate your expertise and become an (ISC)² member, unlocking a broad array of exclusive resources, educational tools, and peer-to-peer networking opportunities.
Prove your skills, advance your career, and gain the support of a community of cybersecurity leaders here to support you throughout your career
Course Duration : 5 Days Instructor Led Classroom Training
The CISSP Exam Preparation course is an intensive, five day examination preparation program to prepare individuals who are planning to sit for the Certified in Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) exam.
The course focuses on the security domains covered in the 2018 Common Body of Knowledge and includes class lectures, group discussions/activities, exam practice and answer debriefs. The course is intended for individuals with familiarity with and experience in the field of information security
The CISSP Exam Preparation Course comprises ten primary sections, covering the following topics:
- General Examination Information
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Architecture and Engineering Communication and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
- Examination Practice
Participants in the CISSP Exam Preparation course will be provided instruction designed to provide the following:
- An understanding of the format and structure of the CISSP certification exam.
- A knowledge of the various topics and technical areas covered by the exam.
- Practice with specific strategies, tips and techniques for taking and passing the exam
- Opportunities to execute practice questions with debriefs of answers
The CISSP is ideal for experienced security practitioners, managers and executives interested in proving their knowledge across a wide array of security practices and principles
Delegates who successfully completed the course and pass the exam will be allowed to apply for formal CISSP accreditation from ISC2
- Adaptive Computer Based
- Multiple Choice and Advanced Innovative Questions
- Up to 150 questions
- 3 hours duration
- Maximum Possible Score of 1000 points
- 700 points required to pass
There are no prerequisite requirements for taking the CISSP Exam Preparation Course or the CISSP exam; however, in order to apply for CISSP certification, the candidate must meet the necessary experience requirements determined by ISC2.
Instructor Led Classroom Training - IndonesiaFind out more »