PeopleCert’s Continuous Professional Development Programme
PeopleCert’s new Continuous Professional Development program is intended to help you stay ahead in the competitive job market. Keep up-to-date with the skills required to succeed in your chosen field and advance your career.
Continuous learning and having new skills certified has the following advantages:
- Maintain your competitive edge with up-to-date, applicable industry information, skills, concepts, and learning.
- Increase your prospects for professional progress and maintain an edge in a challenging work market.
- Employers, both present and future, should see evidence of your dedication to upskilling.
- Improving efficiency and productivity
- Boost your personal brand and professional resume
Have more questions? Drop us an enquiry!
From January 2023, all Axelos/ PeopleCert certifications will be issued with a three years validity.
Keep Your Certifications Up To Date
Within three years of their initial certification dates, all candidates who have earned a PeopleCert Global Best Practice certification have the option to renew.
Certifications with the option to renew after 3 years:
PRINCE2® 5th and 6th
How Can You Renew Your Certification
- Retaking of the same exam – The same exam can be taken again to renew your certification before the renewal deadline.
- Take more courses and certifications: Before the renewal date, you can decide to renew your certification by enrolling in another course and passing an exam for the same product suite. View Suite
- Collect and log your CPD points: For 3 consecutive years, submit at least 20 CPD points across different CPD categories each year and your certification renew-by-date will be extended by 3 years. Learn More
Product Suites Available In Sapience:
ITIL® 4 Product Suite:
From Jan 2023, the Global Best Practice certificates mentioned above will begin to be given a renew-by date that is three years after the award date. Candidates who decide not to renew their certification within three years of the award date will still be included on the Successful Candidates Register (SCR), but a notice indicating that their certification does not meet current certification requirements will be added to their record.
There will be a renewal option available to all candidates who hold pertinent Global Best Practice qualifications, which entails the following:
If you received your certification(s) before June 30, 2020, you will have until July 1, 2023, regardless of the date of your initial award, to decide whether to renew them.
If you received your certification(s) after June 2020, you will have three years from the date of initial grant to choose whether to renew them.
You may check your renew-by date in your PeopleCert account.
Candidates who decide not to renew their certification within three years of the award date (or before July 1, 2023 for those who received their certification during or before June 2020) will still be listed on the Successful Candidates Register (SCR), but a note indicating that their certification is not in compliance with current certification requirements will be added to their record.
For ITIL® v3 certificates, there will be no renewal obligations.
The renewal date for all of your certificates, which is three years after the most recent exam you took, will be the same if you hold several certificates from the same product suite (for example, ITIL 4).
The renewal date for both of your ITIL 4 credentials, for instance, would be 1 January 2025 if you took ITIL 4 Foundation on 1 January 2021 and ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support on 1 January 2022.
Only certifications within the same suite can renew a certification. A PRINCE2® qualification is not able to renew an ITIL® 4 certification, but any other ITIL 4® certification, such as ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver, and Support, may be used to do so.
Have more questions? Drop us an enquiry!
- Professional practice: applying best practice in the workplace
- Coaching colleagues in relation to best practice
- Mentoring individuals or groups to support their development
- Work shadowing colleagues in relation to best practice
A minimum of 5 points in this category is required.
- PeopleCert certifications
- Other certifications from PeopleCert Accredited Training Organisations
- Other certifications from non-PeopleCert Accredited Training Organisations
- Professional qualifications from awarding bodies
- In house training
- Reading relevant books, publications, research, white papers etc.
- Engaging with podcasts and webinars
- Organising industry / best practice related events
- Contributing to community discussion forums
- Authoring thought leadership
- Attending industry events
- Reading community discussion forums
- Volunteering to share your knowledge and experience