Get involved with the future
Gain insights into the world of Artificial Intelligence
Our recent virtual class! In support of safe management in light of COVID19, classes may be run virtually.
Supported by Skillsfuture Credits
SkillsFuture Credit can be used on top of existing government course subsidies to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses.
Course duration: 3 days, 9am – 5pm
Learn the general principles of Artificial Intelligence (AI), its potential implications and capabilities, and how to assess AI products and services from multiple perspectives.
AI has applications across every sector, including healthcare, automotive, finance, advertising, government and military. In financial services for example, AI is used to organize operations, invest in stocks, monitor behavioral patterns to reduce fraud and crime, and increase overall efficiency.
APMG and BCS have developed the Foundation Certification in Artificial Intelligence, enabling individuals to develop their understanding of the fundamentals of AI and associated benefits and risks.
Accredited training and certification will help individuals to understand:
• The different types of AI and associated terminology, principles and benefits
• The basic process of machine learning (ML)
• The future of AI in the workplace – Human and machines together
• The challenges and risks associated with AI implementations including ethical considerations
• How to stay ahead of the curve with people that know how to exploit innovative technology
• Starting AI: how to build a Machine Learning toolbox in theory and practice
This course may be eligible for PMI’s PDUs.
- Human and Artificial Intelligence
- Ethics and Sustainability – Trustworthy AI
- Sustainability, Universal Design, Fourth Industrial Revolution and Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligent Agents and Robotics
- Being Human, Conscious, Competent and Adaptable
- What is a Robot?
- Applying the Benefits of AI –Challenges and Risks
- Applying the Benefits of AI – Opportunities and Funding
- Building a Machine Learning Toolbox
• How Do We Learn From Data?
• Types of Machine Learning
• Two Case Studies
• Introductory Probability and Statistics
• Introductory Linear Algebra and Vector Calculus
• Visualizing Data
- A Simple Neural Network Schematic
- Open-Source ML and Robotic Systems
- Machine Learning and Consciousness
- The Future of Artificial Intelligence – The Human + Machine
- Learning From Experience – Agile Projects
Learn the general principles of AI, its potential implications and capabilities and how to assess AI products and services from multiple angles.
You will gain a broad understanding of:
- Ethical and sustainable human and artificial intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence and robotics
- Applying the benefits of AI – challenges and risks
- Starting AI: how to build a Machine
Learning toolbox – theory and practice
- The management, role and responsibilities of humans and machines
The following roles would all benefit from learning AI:
- Professional research managers
- Chief technical officers
- Chief information officers
- Organisational change practitioners
- Business change practitioners and managers
- Service architects and managers
- Program and planning managers
- Service provider portfolio strategists/leads
- Process architects and managers
- Business strategists and consultants
- Web page developers
Participants of the course who successfully pass the certification examination will be awarded the Artificial Intelligence Foundation Certificate
- 40 multiple-choice questions
- One hour maximum
- 65 per cent passing mark (26/40 correct answers)
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Possessing an in-depth understanding of professional knowledge, various corporate cultures and personal charisma as her main strengths.
To achieve superior and sustainable results for the customers, she values being organized, open-minded, innovative and proactive when engaging in delivery.
She enjoys the challenges emerged from meeting business requirements and handling complex and diverse stakeholders in the client’s organization while focusing on true value.