QUALITY MEANS DOING IT RIGHT WHEN NO ONE IS LOOKING
Your ITSMS is now in place, but to what degree are your people complying with the policies and processes defined?
- Understand the gap against the requirements of the standard
- Obtain an exhaustive view of your ITSMS and understand it can be best used to support business requirements
- Identify immediate focus areas and prioritize implementation roadmap
- Implement processes aligned to organizational context and requirements
- Acheive ISO20000-1:2018 compliance readlines
A review of your existing IT Service Management System (ITSMS) to identify gaps to meeting the compliance requirements of the ISO 20000-1:2018 Standard. This will be supported by our team of experienced consultants who will walk the transition journey with you and your team.
- Guideline: the standard and requirements
- Explanation of changes: main changes compared to the previous standard version
- Migration process guide: a road map and guidance on the transition process
- New ISO 20000-1:2018 – explanation of changes
- Risk Based Approach (Facilitated Workshop)
- High Level Structure, leadership and context of the organization (Facilitated Workshop)
- Transition Courses (Instructor Led Classroom Training)