Elevate your cybersecurity career with the SSCP certification.
Earning the SSCP certification confirms a practitioner’s ability to implement, monitor and administer IT infrastructure in accordance with information security policies and procedures that ensure data confidentiality, integrity and availability.
Course Duration : 5 Days
The Systems Security Certified Professional (SSCP) Exam Preparation course is an intensive and interactive examination preparation program to prepare individuals who are planning to sit for the Systems Security Certified Professional (SSCP) exam.
The Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) is the ideal certification for those with proven technical skills and practical, hands-on security knowledge in operational IT roles. It provides confirmation of a practitioner’s ability to implement, monitor and administer IT infrastructure in accordance with information security policies and procedures that ensure data confidentiality, integrity and availability.
The broad spectrum of topics included in the SSCP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) ensure its relevancy across all disciplines in the field of information security.
This course may be eligible for PMI's PDUs.
The SSCP Exam Preparation Course comprises ten primary sections, covering the following topics:
- General Examination Information
- Access Controls
- Security Operations and Administration
- Risk Identification, Monitoring, and Analysis
- Incident Response and Recovery
- Network and Communications Security
- Systems and Application Security
- Examination Practice.
Participants in the SSCP Exam Preparation course will be provided instruction designed to provide the following:
- An understanding of the format and structure of the SSCP certification exam.
- A knowledge of the various topics and technical areas covered by the exam.
- Practice with specific strategies, tips and techniques for taking and passing the exam
- Opportunities to execute practice questions with debriefs of answers.
The SSCP course is ideal Network Security Engineers, Systems/Network Administrators, Security Analyst, Systems Engineers, Security Consultant/Specialists, Security Administrators, Systems/Network Analysts and Database Administrators.
Delegates who successfully completed the course and pass the exam will be allowed to apply for formal SSCP accreditation from ISC2.
- Computerised Adaptive Testing
- Multiple Choice and Advanced Innovative Questions
- Up to 125 questions
- 3 hours duration
- Maximum Possible Score of 1000 points
- 700 points required to pass.
There are no prerequisite requirements for taking the SSCP Exam Preparation Course or the SSCP exam; however, in order to apply for SSCP certification, the candidate must meet the necessary experience requirements determined by ISC2.