An instructor-led classroom training relevant for ITIL Experts or aspiring ITIL Experts who wish to pursue the ITIL Managing Professional (MP) designation. The course provides a rounded perspective of the critical learning points and knowledge areas related to ITIL4’s Service Value System and components.
Course Duration : 5 Days Instructor-Led Classroom Training
Extensive research has consistently shown that ITIL is fundamental to businesses, enables transformation and helps organizations realise value. Many organisations invest heavily in adopting and adapting ITIL into their business practices and upskilling their workforce with ITIL qualifications.
ITIL4 will help businesses navigate the new technological era, commonly known as the Fourth Industrial Revolution. The speed of current breakthroughs is disrupting almost every industry on a global scale. The Fourth Industrial Revolution is marked by emerging technology in fields including robotics, artificial intelligence, nanotechnology, quantum computing, biotechnology, the Internet of Things (IoT), 3D printing, autonomous vehicles and much more.
The ITIL4 Managing Professional (MP) Transition course and bridging examination will enable the senior ITSM practitioner who have already attained or one step away from attaining the ITIL Expert designation to attain the MP designation. It maps the ITIL v3 Service Lifecycle with ITIL4’s Service Value System and explores key concepts and practices within ITIL4.
- ITIL4 Basics
- Understand key concepts of Service Management
- How ITIL Guiding Principles can be used to adopt and adapt ITSM in organizations
- Understand the Four Dimensions of Service Management
- ITIL Service Value System – Purpose and Components
- Service Value Chain and how the activities interconnect
- Create, Deliver and Support
- Plan and build a Service Value Stream (SVS)
- Relevant ITIL Practices supporting the services and value streams
- Know how to create, deliver and support services through prioritization and managing queues and backlogs
- Drive Stakeholder Value
- Understanding and designing customer journeys
- Fostering stakeholder relationships
- Shaping demand and defining service offerings
- Onboarding and offboarding customers and users
- Ensuring continual value creation
- Know how to realize and validate service value.
On completion of this course, the following learning outcomes will be achieved:
- Understand and map differences between ITILV3 and ITIL4 models
- Understand the Service Value System and it’s constituent components
- Learn key concepts associated with ITIL4
- Practice exams and guided examination preparation
- Advise, guidance and perspectives from experienced educators and consultants
The target audience for this course and qualification are:
- Individuals at the management level or IT Service Management leaders and practitioners who have met the certification prerequisites and seek to learn, understand and apply ITIL4
- Individuals who seek the ITIL Managing Professional designation through this bridging programme.
Number of questions: 40
Marks: Each question is worth 1 mark. There are 40 marks available.
There is no negative marking.
Provisional pass mark: 70% or higher – a raw score of 28 marks or above
To be eligible to take the module candidates should hold:
- ITIL Expert (v3) certificate or
- A minimum of 17 credits from the Foundation & Intermediate/Practitioner/Manager modules from previous versions or
- ITIL4 Foundation and 15 credits from the ITIL V3 credit scheme
There are no upcoming events at this time.