This privacy notice describes Sapience’s general privacy practices that apply to personal data we collect and use.
At Sapience we recognize the importance of protecting your personal data and are committed to processing it responsibly and in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) in Singapore in which Sapience operates.
Please also keep in mind that our sites may contain links to other sites not owned or controlled by us and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of those sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our sites.
We collect personal data necessary for the purpose of your business relationship with us. Personal data we collect include but may not be limited to the following:
- Name, company and contact information when you enrol for a course with Sapience or through our training partners or when you participate in Sapience’s surveys
- NRIC number if you are a Singaporean or PR enrolling for a Government-funded course
- Name, company, contact information and meal preference when you register for an event with Sapience
- Name and contact information when you contact us via Sapience’s website on events, courses, enquiries and requests for information
- Name, email address, username and password when you register for an account in Sapience’s eLearning portal
- Your IP address, cookie identifiers and browser activities when you access Sapience’s websites
We may use information collected from you, or from devices associated with you, to:
- Provide you with the experiences, information, and services you request, view, engage with, or purchase
- Communicate with you about your account or engagements with us and send you information or request feedback about features on our sites and services
- Protect the security and integrity of our business and websites and help prevent fraud
- Help us improve our websites
We may share your personal data in limited circumstances, such as to conduct our business or in any event only with your consent. We only share your information in the following limited circumstances:
- When we register your certification exam with APMG and PeopleCert, as part of the course you will be attending
- When we register you as an attendee of the PMI-authorized PMP Exam Prep course
- When we submit your application to IBF for MAS IBF-funded courses
- When we submit your application to IMDA for CITREP-funded courses
- When we arrange your secure access to venues for events we host
In circumstances other than those described above, we will ask for your affirmative consent before we share your personal data outside of Sapience. We also do not sell or rent your personal data for money.
You may request to access, update or correct, and in certain circumstances, to delete your personal data. You may also edit the profile of your account in Sapience’s eLearning website.
We recognize the importance of maintaining the security of your personal data. We use reasonable security measures, including physical, administrative and technical safeguards to protect your personal data.