What is your organisation's current project management maturity level? What is your end-in-mind for maturity?
HELP is here. We adopt PMI's Organizational Project Management Maturity Model (OPM3) and formulate an improvement plan for you.
We use a five-step approach for project management maturity. In essence, we start by assessing your organisation's current maturity level and determine the right future level. The right level very much depends on organisation's strategies, goals, scope and capabilities.
With an agreed end-in-mind, we create an improvement plan with you and execute the plan. Finally, we work out a continual improvement process to keep the momentum going.
You have a project management maturity improvement plan implemented. Other benefits include:
- Current maturity assessed
- Continual improvement process implemented.
What we can do for you:
- Initiation – Prepare for assessment by familiarising the key stakeholders with OPM3
- Assessment – Assess current degree of maturity and identify areas of strength and weakness
- Improvement Plan – Identified outcomes and capabilities not achieved (fully) will be prioritised. Combined with selected relevant best practices, this opens the way to develop a specific improvement plan
- Implementation of Improvement Plan – This step is where actual organizational changes will take place. We execute requisite organizational development activities to attain the needed Capabilities and advance on the maturity path
- Continual Improvement – We put in place a Continual Improvement process to continue the maturity path.