IMPLEMENTING YOUR ITSMS THE RIGHT WAY, THE BEST WAY
Implementing a ITSMS allows an organisation to obtain assurance that quality IT Services are being delivered through the implementation of fit for purpose and fit for use processes required to support the IT Operations.
- Understand the gap against the requirements of the standard
- Obtain an exhaustive view of your ITSMS and understand it can be best used to support business requirements
- Identify immediate focus areas and prioritize implementation roadmap
- Implement processes aligned to organizational context and requirements
- Acheive ISO20000-1:2018 compliance readlines
Implementing a IT Service Management System (ITSMS) involves defining the right policies and processes and cataloguing the services offered by the organization with the objective of delivering quality IT Services consistently.
Our team of experienced consultants will walk the ISO20000 Implementation journey with you and equip your organization with the competencies needed for ISO20000 compliance and beyond. We will support you and your organization by providing the following.
• In-depth analysis of current state maturity and gap analysis of what is needed for ISO20000 compliance.
• Formulation of roadmap for the implementation of fit for purpose and fit for usage IT Policies and Processes.
• Phased approach to process implementation and gradual maturing of implemented processes.
• Avoidance of common pitfalls and obstacles.
• Equip the organization and staff the competencies needed to implement , maintain and optimize the ITSMS