CyberRisk Posture Assessment
Know your CyberRisk profile outside in. You know what security controls you have implemented but do you know how much these controls have contributed to your overall risk posture?
You think your organization is cyber secured. But are you really?
The Sapience CyberRisk Posture Assessment is designed to let administrators know exactly how secured their organization is
This allows you to validate the in place security controls and identify what else would be needed to secure the organization
- Understand the gap against the requirements of the standard
- Obtain an exhaustive view of your ITSMS and understand it can be best used to support business requirements
- Identify immediate focus areas and prioritize implementation roadmap
- Implement processes aligned to organizational context and requirements
- Acheive ISO20000-1:2018 compliance readlines
A review of your existing IT Service Management System (ITSMS) to identify gaps to meeting the compliance requirements of the ISO 20000-1:2018 Standard. This will be supported by our team of experienced consultants who will walk the transition journey with you and your team.
- Guideline: the standard and requirements
- Explanation of changes: main changes compared to the previous standard version
- Migration process guide: a road map and guidance on the transition process
- New ISO 20000-1:2018 – explanation of changes
- Risk Based Approach (Facilitated Workshop)
- High Level Structure, leadership and context of the organization (Facilitated Workshop)
- Transition Courses (Instructor Led Classroom Training)
This is the content for the additional tab