Please Excuse Us While We Get The Page Ready
Do check back regularly while we get everything in place. In the mean, do give us a shout oout our Contact Us page if you need any immediate attention!
Thank you once again!
You think your organization is cyber secured. But are you really?
The Sapience CyberRisk Posture Assessment is designed to let administrators know exactly how secured their organization is
- Understand the gap against the requirements of the standard
- Obtain an exhaustive view of your ITSMS and understand it can be best used to support business requirements
- Identify immediate focus areas and prioritize implementation roadmap
- Implement processes aligned to organizational context and requirements
- Acheive ISO20000-1:2018 compliance readlines
A review of your existing IT Service Management System (ITSMS) to identify gaps to meeting the compliance requirements of the ISO 20000-1:2018 Standard. This will be supported by our team of experienced consultants who will walk the transition journey with you and your team.
- Guideline: the standard and requirements
- Explanation of changes: main changes compared to the previous standard version
- Migration process guide: a road map and guidance on the transition process
- New ISO 20000-1:2018 – explanation of changes
- Risk Based Approach (Facilitated Workshop)
- High Level Structure, leadership and context of the organization (Facilitated Workshop)
- Transition Courses (Instructor Led Classroom Training)